The EcoVadis Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) rating methodology is to measure the quality of a company’s CSR management system – through its policies, actions and results. The EcoVadis CSR rating methodology is based upon seven founding principles:
- Evidence Based
- Industry sector, country and size taken into account
- Diversification of sources to ensure rich enough stakeholder input for reliable scoring.
- Technology is a must applied to ensure the process is secure, confidential, and to accelerate the cycle time.
- Assessment by international CSR experts
- Traceability & Transparency of documentation
- Excellence through continuous improvement
The EcoVadis assessment focuses on 21 issues, which are grouped into 4 themes: Environment (ENV), Labor Practices & Human Rights (LAB), Fair Business Practices (FBP), and Sustainable Procurement (SUP). The issues assessed and their relative weight vary based on the company’s activities, size, and geographic location.
Thanks once again to all our internal and external partners for helping us on reaching the GOLD status on the Ecovadis Corporate Social Responsibility rating!