SMC BMC DESIGN AWARD FINALIST RECEIVES GREAT SUPPORT IN BRINGING PRODUCT TO MARKET
During the 1st edition of the SMC BMC Design Award in 2017, Ruben Silva was one of the finalists presenting his innovative Cork table design to the audience at the Composite Europe trade show. Since then, Ruben was able to greatly enhance his design and make it ready for commercialization with the support of the European Alliance for SMC BMC.
EUROPEAN ALLIANCE FOR SMC BMC
The European Alliance for SMC BMC is an industry association of European companies involved in the SMC and BMC technology, promoting the benefits of the SMC BMC Composite solutions through:
- Connecting key stakeholders in the supply chain
- Providing details on typical end-uses
- Explaining the features and associated benefits
- Making available design information to engineers and designs
- Facilitating the information exchange at selected events
More information about the European Alliance for SMC BMC on https://smcbmc-europe.org/. The European Alliance is an association operating under the umbrella of EuCIA in Brussels, Belgium.
Phone: +32 (491) 61 86 50